Tubing Prices & Info
CLOSED for the season! See you next year!
An 800 ft. downhill slide with the convenience of a paddle tow back to the top so you can ride again and again. This is the perfect winter activity for groups looking for an exciting and accessible winter activity. Perfect for families, friends, and groups of all sizes.
$15 per person (+tax) per 2-hour session
Advance on-line reservations REQUIRED due to high demand.
Sorry, no phone reservations unless you are making a payment with Bogus Bucks. Maximum capacity of 100 tubes/person per 2-hour session. Tubes are provided on the hill and included with your ticket. Email us with additional questions. Once you have finalized your reservation with payment, there are no refunds for your tickets unless we have to close the tubing hill for that session. Pricing does not include tax. See what’s available by selecting the “Make Reservation Now” button below.
Please include a valid email when making your reservation! If we have to close the tubing hill we will email you immediately.
Schedule (beginning session times shown)
Got a group?
Email or call us at 208-332-5137 and inquire about reserving the entire tubing hill for your large group. The tubing hill makes a great corporate party, church group outing, or birthday party. More information on group pricing here >>
– Children under 36″ height are NOT ALLOWED to tube
– All children between 36″-42″ must slide in their own tube and can ride in tandem (holding on to another tube) with an adult (conditions permitting)
– 300 lb max weight limit
– Only 1 person per tube – no lap riding
– Tubing allowed in provided tubes only
– All participants must have a tubing ticket attached to coat or pants
– No ski boots, snowboards boots with metal cleats, or other hard shell/rigid sole footwear
– Clear the tow-unload area quickly and watch for incoming tubers.